Title: Site Supervisor
Location: Stamford CT
If you are looking for a company that is growing, has great starting pay with industry-leading training, Camp Ave Car Wash will be your employer of choice.
If you are driven, possess an unquestionable work ethic, can lead and inspire people to follow you, and wish to grow alongside our emerging company, please continue to read.
This is a full-time hourly position requiring a 40+hours a week. The best way to learn how to manage a car wash will be spending time performing and learning all about our hourly positions. You're responsible for the daily operations and profitability of the car wash.
Duties/responsibilities/prerequisites include, but not limited to:
- Mechanical Inclination. Disassembly and reassembly of machinery with understanding of how moving parts and pieces of equipment work
- Assure excellent customer experience for every customer, every time
- Management of a crew of 5-10 associates while anticipating and responding to customer demand in a business driven by weather
- P&L responsibility
- Daily, weekly and monthly reports
- Personally handle customer complaints or issues
- Constant training of associates
- Maintenance of car wash equipment
- Manage inventory/ordering
- Bank Deposits
- Constant supervision and upkeep of premises
- Scheduling of associates
- Foster a team environment
- Previous car wash work experience not required
Russell Speeder's performs a comprehensive background check on each candidate prior to employment and we are an Equal Opportunity/Drug Free workplace. You will need a valid driver's license and clean driving record.
After selecting the location and position you will be required to complete the Predictive Index Survey (2 pages) upon successful completion you will be automatically taken to begin completing our Application. Note: Once you begin the process you must complete the entire process includes Pi and application. There is NO SAVING information and returning later to complete the Pi or application.