Are you a team player who loves cars and knows how to make them look their best?
We are searching for a meticulous Detail Associate who thrives in a fast-paced environment for our state-of-the-art Cash Wash facility in Avon. Our GUEST-focused Associate will recommend services tailored to the GUEST’s needs and complete quality service in an efficient manner to restore vehicles to like-new clean.
*To maintain a safe environment, we have distancing measures in place due to COVID-19
$15.00 per hour for anyone with experience + tips
Flexible Scheduling with Overtime available
Paid Time Off
Internal Promotions based on performance (not seniority!)
Free Car Washes for your immediate family
Who we are looking for?
A successful candidate would love working outdoors in all conditions and will not be afraid of getting dirty to get the job done! Detailers will work efficiently to meet established timelines, requiring frequent changing of positions (bending, squatting, reaching, pushing, pulling). You must be extremely detail-oriented and maintain exceptionally high quality standards. We will provide extensive training on our industry-leading standards and expect you will share our passion for washing cars, creating memorable moments and our obsession with GUEST service!
Detail Associate Responsibilities:
- Listen attentively to GUEST requests and advise of the appropriate car detailing services
- Provide quality detail services by adhering to all company training, guidelines and presentation standards
- Work with a sense of urgency that demonstrates the value we place on our GUESTs time
- Maintain a neat, organized and in-stock supply area
- Conduct thorough inspection of completed work to identify any imperfections, e.g. wax left on vehicle, smudges on windows, areas of missed vacuuming
- Treat GUEST’s vehicles with great care and respect
- Maintain a safe and clean work area; keep alert for potential hazards
- Great communication skills- Bilingual a plus
- Neat and organized, with a keen eye for detail
- Commitment to work efficiently while maintaining high quality work
- Knowledge of car detailing products and techniques strongly preferred
- Must be at least 18 years old
About Our Company
Russell Speeders is a rapidly expanding Car Wash company, founded in 1960 with 24 locations in 7 states and recognized as a Top Workplace in 2019. We operate fully automated car washes that are high volume, fast-paced and high energy. Supported by established training programs and experienced mentors, you will have the flexibility to innovate and the opportunity to advance based on your performance. With constant access to a dedicated, knowledgeable Owner Operator management team and a high rate of Subscription Memberships, our Concierge Associate is well positioned for success. As an essential business, we remain open and available to our GUESTs 363 days a year to help them maintain clean, sanitized and safe vehicles.
Russell Speeders provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.