We need Detailers who take pride in their workmanship!
If you love working in a fast paced environment outdoors and taking care of all types of makes and models of vehicles to make them like-new clean, you will love being a part of our team!
Responsibilities and essential job functions include, but are limited to the following:
- Treat guests and fellow associates with honesty, integrity and committment to our Guiding Principles.
- Maintain a calm demeanor during periods of high volume or unusual events to keep the location operating to its standards and to set a positive example to team members.
- Anticipate guest and store needs by constantly evaluating the environment and guests for visual cues.
- Assist and coach new detailers by positively reinforcing our Guiding Principles.
Contribute to a positive team environment by committing to our Associate Promise.
- Deliver VIP Service to all guests by being engaged with our guests needs and desires.
- Discover and respond to guest needs immediately with a smile and positive attitude.
Follow Russell Speeders guidelines and standards, including quality of service, guest focus and speed of service.
- Maintains a clean and organized workplace for our guests and team members satisfaction.
- Follow Safety guidelines to promote a safe workplace for guests and team members.
- Maintain regular and consistent attendance and punctuality.
- Work with a sense of urgency that demonstrates the value we place on our guests time.
- Provide quality detail service for our guests by adhering to all company training, guidelines and presentation standards.
- Ability to distinguish small imperfections in your work, such as, wax left on a vehicle, smudges on windows or painted surfaces, areas of missed vacuuming, etc.
- Ability to quality inspect your work as well as that of other team members.
- Adherence to our uniform and grooming standards.
- Housekeeping duties such as sweeping, moping, cleaning bathrooms, emptying trash, refilling supplies is expected throughout the day.