Position: General Manager
Location: Norwalk, CT
General Manager needed to help maintain superior customer service and grow revenue. This is a face-to-face position in an outside work environment with daily interaction with customers and employees. This is not a desk job.
This car wash location has a full service with detail area in an upscale demographic location. Day-to-day activities include training and supervising staff along with identifying and resolving customer concerns and complaints
We conduct business in an efficient and profitable manner, while intensifying customer experience, satisfaction, and loyalty. Our mission is to exceed the expectations of our customers every time they visit us.
- Demonstrate a mechanical aptitude for equipment maintenance
- Organizational skills for the management of chemistry, wash supplies, and labor.
- Accountable in accurate reconciliation of all financial transactions, managing vendor relationships, and reviewing financial reports for correct disbursement of commissions and other incentives.
- Lead marketing initiatives at the wash to drive revenue, promote fundraising opportunities, and direct updates to advertising platforms.
- Formal education is preferred, though not required.
- Customer Driven
- Leads by Example
- Experience working with equipment/machinery (but NOT required)
- Willing to occasionally get dirty to get the job done.
- Efficiency, Results Oriented with Time Management skills
- Production/operations experience preferred.
- Outstanding communication ability - Bilingual a plus
- Open / Close and other daily operations
- Quick-thinking / problem solving
- Excellent organizational and leaderships skills
- Keen eye for detail
- Strong decision-making skills and a results-driven approach
- Ensure output meets quality standards Take ownership of customers issues and follow problems through to resolution to improve customer service experience and create engaged customers
- Keep accurate records and document customer service actions and discussions Inspect procedures of the entire cycle to ensure they are efficient
- Monitor the use of equipment to ensure it is well-maintained Technically helpful
- Setting daily/weekly/monthly objectives and communicating them to employees Organizing workflow by assigning responsibilities and preparing schedules
- Overseeing and coaching employees Identify issues in efficiency and suggest improvements Train new employees on how to safely use machinery and follow procedures
- Enforce strict safety guidelines and company standards
COMPENSATION 8/18/2020 Russell Speeder's Carwash - GM and Assistant Managers make higher than industry standard base pay (Many totals with bonus over 100K), in the form of profit sharing/ Stock, PTO, Health Benefits, Free Car Wash for whole family!