POSITION- Customer Service/Sales
Location: MT Vernon, NY
We are searching for a high-energy personality that thrives in a fast-paced environment to provide a welcoming atmosphere to our Unlimited Wash Pass Members. You will work with a team of highly-trained, positive Associates to provide exceptional GUEST service in a fun, interactive atmosphere. Our Concierge will educate Members on .
*To maintain a safe environment, we are currently “contactless”, i.e., only accepting electronic payments and have distancing measures in place due to COVID-19
- Average Customer Service Associate earns $25.14 per hr; many earn in excess of $40.00 (including commissions)
- $15.00 per hour + commission on new and renewed memberships
- Bonus Potential
- Flexible Scheduling
- Overtime available
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Internal Promotions based on performance (not seniority!)
- Free Car Washes for your immediate family
Who we are looking for?
A successful candidate would love working outdoors in all conditions and will not be afraid of getting dirty to get the job done! You must be extremely motivated, have an outgoing, friendly personality and excellent communication skills- Bilingual a plus! We will provide extensive training on products and presentation methods, we only expect you will share our passion for washing cars, creating memorable moments and our obsession with GUEST service!
Customer Service Associate Responsibilities:
- Create a memorable first impression for all GUESTs
- Educate new GUESTs on benefits Unlimited Car Wash Plans
- Answer questions regarding car wash services and plans
- Process payment transactions
- Maintain a safe and clean work area; keep alert for potential hazards
- Outstanding communication skills- Bilingual a plus
- Team player
- Keen eye for detail
- Self-motivated and energetic
- Mechanical aptitude or knowledge a plus
- Previous sales a plus, but full training will be provided
About Our Company
Russell Speeders is a rapidly expanding Car Wash company, founded in 1960 with 24 locations in 7 states and recognized as a Top Workplace in 2019. We operate fully automated car washes that are high volume, fast-paced and high energy. Supported by established training programs and experienced mentors, you will have the flexibility to innovate and the opportunity to advance based on your performance. With constant access to a dedicated, knowledgeable Owner Operator management team and a high rate of Subscription Memberships, our Customer Service Associate is well positioned for success. As an essential business, we remain open and available to our GUESTs 363 days a year to help them maintain clean, sanitized and safe vehicles.
Russell Speeders provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.