Position: Sales/Customer Service
Location: Bridgeport, CT
Do you enjoy working outdoors, having FUN and meeting new people?
We are searching for a high-energy personality that thrives in a fast-paced environment to provide a welcoming atmosphere to our Unlimited Wash Pass Members and memorable first impression to our new car wash GUESTs. You will work with a team of highly-trained, positive Associates to provide exceptional GUEST service in a fun, interactive atmosphere. Our Customer Service Associates will promote the exceptional benefits and value of our Unlimited Memberships and process payments.
*To maintain a safe environment, we are currently “contactless”, i.e., only accepting electronic payments and have distancing measures in place due to COVID-19
Average Customer Service Associate earns $ 27 hr; many earn $ 37 (including commissions)
Initial Training: 4 weeks at $25.00 per hour
Following Training: $12.00 per hour + commission on new and renewed memberships
Flexible Scheduling with Overtime available
Paid Time Off
Internal Promotions based on performance (not seniority!)
Free Car Washes for your immediate family
Who we are looking for?
A successful candidate would love working outdoors in all conditions and will not be afraid of getting dirty to get the job done! You must be extremely motivated, have an outgoing, friendly personality and excellent communication skills- Bilingual a plus! We will provide extensive training on products and presentation methods, we only expect you will share our passion for washing cars, creating memorable moments and our obsession with GUEST service!
Customer Service Associate Responsibilities:
- Create a memorable first impression for all GUESTs
- Educate new GUESTs on benefits Unlimited Car Wash Plans
- Answer questions regarding car wash services and plans
- Process payment transactions
- Maintain a safe and clean work area; keep alert for potential hazards
- Outstanding communication skills- Bilingual a plus
- Team player
- Keen eye for detail
- Self-motivated and energetic
- Mechanical aptitude or knowledge a plus
- Previous sales a plus, but full training will be provided