The Presentation Quality Auditor is responsible for the reviewing and performing internal audit procedures for as many as 4 presentations per hour and preparing internal audit reports reflecting the results of UL Presentations by CSAs.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Audits CW on-site camera live feeds as well as video and/or audio taped clips of CSA UL Presentations.
- Listen to live and recorded Video Clips to monitor the quality of each CSA’s UL Presentation
- Scores CSAs’ UL Presentations - Based on set scoring system for both hard and soft skill adherence
- Provide written documentation of UL Presentation monitored to be included as part of the overall CSA’s score
- Prepares report(s) based on the results of stated audits/tests to be presented and shared with senior staff.
- Audit new CSA's work to ensure training standards are being met
- Being an active member of the team by providing ideas for improvement in processes
- Informing Management of repeated errors by either individual CSAs or overall in a proactive manner
- Works in conjunction with the Norwalk Office team to develop, implement, monitor and manage the company’s compliance with UL Presentation requirements.
- Ability to work independently, with limited required direction and guidance
- Assist in development of audit plans, audit schedules, scoring system, etc.
- Identify processes, situations, etc., where organization is meeting requirements, as well as identify opportunities for improvement
- Assist with follow-up audits, as required
- May be required to develop internal auditing/testing parameters
- Other tasks as assigned by Management as needed
Must have an eye for detail and above-average analytical ability along with strong problem-solving abilities. Need exceptional listening, focus on details, communication, and presentation skills. Must be able to work well with people at all levels of the organization.
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Excellent Software Skills:
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Google Documents
- Video camera surveillance systems
- Communicates, cooperates, and consistently functions professionally and harmoniously with all levels of supervision, co-workers and visitors.
- Demonstrates initiative, personal awareness, professionalism and integrity.
- Exercises confidentiality in all areas of performance & Promotes good public relations on the phone & in person.
- Adapts and is willing to learn new tasks, methods, and systems.
- Reports to work regularly as scheduled; consistently punctual with respect to working hours and lunch schedule and maintains satisfactory personal attendance in accordance with company guidelines.
- Completes job responsibilities in a quality and timely manner.
Experience and Training:
- Bachelor Degree in business administration, finance or equivalent
- 3 – 5 years of experience internal or external audit experience; 5 years relevant experience
- Experience in quality improvement preferred
- Willingness to do occasional travel if project requires
About Our Company
Russell Speeders is a rapidly expanding Car Wash company, founded in 1960 with 24 locations in 7 states and recognized as a Top Workplace in 2019. We operate fully automated car washes that are high volume, fast-paced and high energy. Supported by established training programs and experienced mentors, you will have the flexibility to innovate and the opportunity to advance based on your performance. With constant access to a dedicated, knowledgeable Owner Operator management team and a high rate of Subscription Memberships, our Concierge Associate is well positioned for success. As an essential business, we remain open and available to our GUESTs 363 days a year to help them maintain clean, sanitized and safe vehicles.
Russell Speeders provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.