This is not your average desk job!
We are searching for a driven individual to lead our experienced team and utilize our industry leading technology to fulfill our mission of creating memorable GUEST moments that exceed expectations at each visit. Our General Manager will work hands-on with their tenured team to conduct business in an efficient and profitable manner, while intensifying GUEST satisfaction and loyalty by promoting a fun, interactive atmosphere. You will be responsible for a High Performing, Newly Renovated Facility that serves as a testing site for creative improvements to GUEST Services & innovative GUEST Experiences.
Base Salary - $70,000/yr.
Operating Bonus paid Monthly - $12,000/yr. based on Meeting Operating Standards
Profit Sharing Earnings beginning Day One - $20,000 to $40,000/yr. based on P&L Results
First Year Total Compensation Guaranteed at $105,000.00 (based on full year employment)
Free Car Washes for your immediate family
Who we are looking for
A successful candidate would love working outdoors and will not be afraid of occasionally getting dirty to get the job done! You must have a strong mechanical aptitude or experience working with equipment/machinery. We expect you will share our passion for washing cars, creating memorable moments and our obsession with GUEST service!
General Manager Responsibilities:
- Open/Close and other daily operations
- Ensure output meets quality standards
- Manage facility, chemistry, wash supplies and labor
- Manage vendor relationships
- Enforce strict safety guidelines and company standards
- Lead marketing initiatives to drive revenue
- Monitor equipment and ensure proper maintenance
- Computer Experience – POS, Excel, E-mail, Text, etc.
- Organizing workflow by assigning responsibilities and preparing schedules
- Overseeing and coaching Associates to identify issues in efficiency and suggest improvements
- Train new Associates on safe machinery use and follow procedures
- Accurate reconciliation of all financials
- Disbursement of commissions and incentives
- Own GUEST issues, seek opportunities to improve GUEST service experiences and create engaged GUESTs
- Set objectives and communicate them to Associates
- Keep accurate records and document GUEST service actions and discussions
- Inspect procedures of the entire cycle to ensure they are efficient
General Manager Requirements:
- Outstanding communication skills- Bilingual (Spanish) a plus
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Keen eye for detail
- Strong decision-making skills with results-driven approach
- Self-motivated and energetic
- Some College preferred
- 5-7 years of General Management experience strongly preferred
- Business Unit P&L Responsibility experience preferred
- Strong mechanical aptitude or experience preferred
About Our Company
Russell Speeders is a rapidly expanding Car Wash company, founded in 1960 with 24 locations in 7 states and recognized as a Top Workplace in 2019. We operate fully automated car washes that are high volume, fast-paced and high energy. Supported by established training programs and experienced mentors, you will have the flexibility to innovate and the opportunity to advance based on your performance. With constant access to a dedicated, knowledgeable Owner Operator management team and a high rate of Subscription Memberships, our General Manager is well positioned for success. As an essential business, we remain open and available to our GUESTs 363 days a year to help them maintain clean, sanitized and safe vehicles.