Recruiter – Experienced for High-Volume Blue Collar Hiring
Location: Remote due to Covid
Full-Time- Connecticut and Westchester County, NY Residents Only
Stable & Growing Business Founded 60+ years ago.
No Politics, Very Collaborative
We are expanding and will begin adding 3-5 employees to each of our 25 locations in 7 states.
We seek an experienced, motivated, proven High Volume Recruiter to take ownership of this responsibility and help us expand.
This position requires will require filling all positions for the company through sourcing viable candidates and assessing their suitability to advance the company vision.
To be successful requires excellent interpersonal skills, passion for working with others, incredibly organized, strong multi-tasker, versatile, accepting, open-minded self-driven and dedicated to only to recruiting.
Must have experience in blue collar retail businesses: Fast Food- Automotive-Restaurant-Cell Phone Carriers.
Responsibilities Include, not limited to: Recruiting Strategy- Developing Job Descriptions and Hiring Car Wash Managers. You will Post Jobs, search for potential candidates both online and in person and access them as a great fit for the company. You will handle the hiring process based on site specific requirements. You will review resumes, contact applicants and candidates, interview, assess skill level and with management approval, make an employment offer.
The Ideal person for this position will have 5-7 years proven, dedicated recruiting experience.
Predictive Index behavior profiling experience preferred.
- Meet managers, and initially, work on-site positions to understand staffing requirements.
- Benchmark/Research, recommend and utilize an Applicant Tracking and Application System
- Create & post recruitment materials - job descriptions as well as job specifications, and ensure they are kept updated.
- Use databases, social media, job fairs, etc., to source potential candidates.
- Review, screen, analyze resumes and search job sites for potential associates.
- Assess potential applicants for their relevant knowledge, experience, training, skills, aptitudes, and soft skills.
- Interview potential associates, using reliable tools and selection methods.
- Conduct reference and background checks, manage relocation.
- Manage the hiring process for CW Site and Regional Managers
- Introduce new associates to the company ushering them through hiring process.
- Recruit on-line & in-person and report metrics to Management.
- Recommend any new policies or procedures to benefit our company.
- Conduct exit interviews on terminating associates.
QUALIFICATIONS / REQUIREMENTS:
- Passionately Customer Driven
- Entrepreneurial Spirit & Enjoy Teamwork
- Excellent Verbal and Relationship Building
- Enthusiastic, Energetic, Personable and Friendly
- Strong Time Management & Computer Proficiency
- At least 5 years Proven Previous work experience as a High-Volume Recruiter.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills & Comfortable working with others
- Strong decision-making & Excellent negotiation skills
- Hands on experience with various selection processes (phone interviewing, reference check etc.)
- Experience in conducting different types of job interviews, such as structured, stress, or competency based.
YOU WILL RECEIVE:
- Compensation Package Options – in our interview with you we will articulate our exciting expansion plans – Vision 2025.
- Annual Salary $ 85,000+ Hired Associate Bonuses-Hire on Bonuses paid 25% after 3 months+ 25% after 6 months+ 50% after 12 months of employment of all newly hired associates.
- In the next 12-18 months, we will hire between 35-50 new associates (see list below) just due to new business demands:
- Manager $ 3,500
- Manager in Training $ 2,000
- Customer Service Associate $ 2,000
- Mechanic $ 2,000
- Loader $ 500
- Car Wash Detail Concierge $ 500
- Lube Technician $ 500
- FIRST YEAR PROJECTED TOTAL EARNINGS $ 100,000-$ 120,000
- SECOND YEAR PROJECTED TOTAL EARNINGS $ 125,000-$140,000
- Educational Assistance - $1,000.00/year, $250 per class for full time
- Paid Time Off (1 week in year 1, 2 weeks in year 2, 3 weeks/year thereafter).
HOW TO APPLY: Apply below and send a cover letter outlining your interest and qualifications and submit your resume in a Microsoft word document or Adobe PDF document to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com.