Title: Manager in Training
Location: Stamford, CT
If you are looking for a company that is growing, has great starting pay with industry-leading training, Russell Speeder's Car Wash will be your employer of choice.
If you are driven, possess an unquestionable work ethic, can lead and inspire people to follow you, and wish to grow alongside our emerging company, please continue to read.
As a Manager-In-Training we are hiring you to eventually become a General Manager at one of our locations. Promotions are based on performance, not seniority.
This is a full-time salaried position requiring a 50+hours a week. The best way to learn how to manage a car wash will be spending 30 days performing and learning all about our hourly positions. You're responsible for the daily operations and profitability of the car wash.
Duties/responsibilities/prerequisites include, but not limited to:
- Management of a crew of 5-10 associates while anticipating and responding to customer demand in a business driven by weather
- Assure excellent customer experience for every customer, every time
- P&L responsibilit
- Daily, weekly and monthly report
- Personally handle customer complaints or issue
- Constant training of associate
- Maintenance of car wash equipment
- Manage inventory/ordering
- Bank Deposit
- Constant supervision and upkeep of premise
- Scheduling of associate
- Foster a team environment
- Mechanical Inclination
- Previous car wash work experience not required
COMPENSATION- $ 45,000 SALARY Paid Training-Free Car Washes-Uniform- More to discuss in interview
Russell Speeder's performs a comprehensive background check on each candidate prior to employment and we are an Equal Opportunity/Drug Free workplace. You will need a valid driver's license and clean driving record.