Title: Manager in Training
Location: Avon- CT
If you are looking for a company that is growing, has great starting pay with industry-leading training, Russell Speeder's Car Wash will be your employer of choice.
If you are driven, possess an unquestionable work ethic, can lead and inspire people to follow you, and wish to grow alongside our emerging company, please continue to read.
As a Store Manager-In-Training we are hiring you to eventually become a General Manager at one of our locations. Promotions are based on performance, not seniority.
This is a full-time salaried position requiring 50 hours a week. The best way to learn how to manage a car wash will be spending 30 days performing and learning all about our hourly positions.
Duties/responsibilities/prerequisites include, but not limited to:
- Assure excellent customer experience for every customer, every time
- Management of a crew of 20-30 associates while anticipating and responding to customer demand in a business driven by weather
- P&L responsibility
- Daily, weekly and monthly reports
- Personally handle customer complaints or issues
- Constant training of associates
- Manage inventory/ordering
- Bank Deposits
- Constant supervision and upkeep of premises
- Scheduling of associates
- Foster a team environment
- Previous car wash work experience not required
- Mechanical Inclination helpful
- Russell Speeder's performs a comprehensive background check on each candidate prior to employment and we are an Equal Opportunity/Drug Free workplace. Authorized to work in the U.S.
COMPENSATION- $ 45,000 SALARY plus Profit Sharing (begins Day 1)- Paid Training-Assistance with Medical Benefits after 90 days will include a co-pay-Free Car Washes-Uniform