Position: Manager in Training
Location: 620 Villa Avenue-Fairfield
First Year Target Total Compensation $65,000.00 Plus (based on full year employment)
We are searching for a motivated individual to develop their leadership potential with a fast-growing company that prides itself on promoting our leaders from within. Career Path to full charge SITE MANAGER ($ 90,000-$ 160,000) upon successful completion
Our Manager-In-Training will work under the direction of their General Manager and hands-on alongside our tenured team to conduct business in an efficient and profitable manner in a fun, interactive atmosphere. You will be thoroughly trained on all aspects of our business including utilizing our industry leading technology and equipment, performing each of the Associate roles at the location to allow you to lead and train by example and embracing our vision of providing memorable experiences to intensify GUEST satisfaction and loyalty.
Base Salary $50,050.00/yr. (based on a 50-hour work week)
Profit Sharing Earnings Beginning Day One - based on P&L Results - $10,000 to $15,000/yr.
Career Path to full charge SITE MANAGER ($ 90,000-$ 160,000) upon successful completion
Free Car Washes for your immediate family
Who are we looking for?
An ideal candidate will have a strong desire to progress efficiently through our training program and be prepared to step confidently into a General Manager role. Successful Managers in Training will love working outdoors and will not be afraid of occasionally getting dirty to get the job done! Mechanical aptitude helpful. We expect you will share our passion for washing cars, creating memorable moments and our obsession with GUEST service!
Manager In Training Responsibilities
You will be thoroughly trained in the following areas:
- Open/Close and other daily operations
- Ensure output meets quality standards
- Manage facility, chemistry, wash supplies and labor
- Manage vendor relationships
- Enforce strict safety guidelines and company standards
- Lead marketing initiatives to drive revenue
- Monitor equipment and ensure proper maintenance
- Computer Experience – POS, Excel, E-mail, Text, etc.
- Organizing workflow by assigning responsibilities and preparing schedules
- Overseeing and coaching Associates to identify issues in efficiency and suggest improvements
- Directly supervise the Performer/Greeter and Equipment Operator associates
- Required/Responsible to manage the car wash enterprise 2 days per week
- Train new Associates on safe machinery use and follow procedures
- Accurate reconciliation of all financials
- Disbursement of commissions and incentives
- Own GUEST issues, seek opportunities to improve GUEST service experiences and create engaged GUESTs
- Set objectives and communicate them to Associates
- Keep accurate records and document GUEST service actions and discussions
- Inspect procedures of the entire cycle to ensure they are efficient
Manager In Training Requirements:
- Strong desire and willingness to learn
- Self-motivated, energetic, takes initiative
- Outstanding communication skills- Bilingual (Spanish) a plus
- Excellent organizational and leadership potential
- Keen eye for detail
- Strong decision-making skills with results-driven approach
- Some College preferred
- Supervisory experience a plus
- Mechanical aptitude helpful
Russell Speeders provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
When applying you will be required to complete the Predictive Index Survey. Note: Once you begin the process you must complete the entire process includes Pi and application. There is NO SAVING information and returning later to complete the Pi or application.