PAYROLL Supervisor & Information Resource Management (IRM) Accountability MANAGER
Stable Business, founder more than 60 years ago
No Politics, very collaborative
The Payroll Supervisor & Information Resource Management (IRM) Accountability Manager oversees the administration of the Russell Speeders Information Management supporting the 23 car wash site locations. This role performs administrative and project-oriented duties that require considerable experience, skill, and knowledge of organization policies and practices. Experience in Payroll, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable and HR related skills are required.
• Manage all payroll functions for bi-weekly & weekly multi-state payrolls, including time & attendance.
• Process wage garnishments, tax levies and other involuntary court ordered payments in a timely manner.
• Ensure compliance with federal, state, and local tax and payroll regulations.
• Assist associates with general payroll questions, time off, benefits, wage deductions, other related issues.
• As needed support accounting in reconciling payroll.
• Assist in recruiting, hiring and on-boarding process for new hires including I-9 verification.
• Reconcile and process HR and benefit related invoices.
• Respond to requests for data and assist external auditors on various payroll & HR related audits
• Handle large amounts of confidential data.
• Maintain Information Resource Management Intranet Site.
• Track associate Certifications, and various associate work assignments.
• Manage corporate state tax ID’s and handle all tax agency inquiries & notifications.
• Ensure issuance of W-2’s.
• Various Project as assigned
• Relationship building and Personal experience will play key roles providing support services
• Passionately Customer Driven
• Entrepreneurial spirit
• Excellent verbal communication and relationship building skills
• Enthusiastic, energetic, personable and friendly disposition
• Enjoy working within a team
• Strong time management skills and practices
• Great Computer proficiency (basic word processing software, spreadsheet experience)
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
• 5+ years Payroll & HR support experience preferred
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Highly Organized, ability to multitask
• Accounting skills helpful
YOUR WILL RECEIVE
• Average annual compensation $75-85,000
• Education Assistance- $1,000.00 per year, $250 per class for Full Time
• Paid Time Off (1 week in year 1 / 2 weeks in year 2 / 3 weeks in year 3)
• Health Insurance Assistance