PART TIME - REMOTE OPPORTUNITY
This PART-TIME position is responsible for company training of Sales or Customer Service employees’ company wide. Excellent Opportunity to work remotely. Semi- retired, or retired sales professional, consultants welcome to apply.
- Retail Environment experience preferred but not mandatory
- Prior sales experience and/or sales trainer leading and motivating a group
- Must be able to work independently on multiple projects at the same time.
- Must be able to work effectively and collaborate with associates all levels of the organization.
- Strong communication skills are required, both written and verbal.
- Ability to pass a background check
- Ability to work independently, willing to travel if necessary
Present a variety of training classes to increase Unlimited Wash memberships in all locations. Use of current materials with recommendations. Oversee development of learning solutions that set the standard for consistent training throughout the organization, including facilitator-led experiences, mobile and digital learning experiences, and certifications and professional development for all sales employees.
- Recommend, develops and updates a variety of training classes for hourly associates and team leaders. Assists in the development of field training materials and presentations for divisional training and on the job training.
- Schedules weekly phone sessions and monthly webinars and develops training modules for a variety of training classes, for Sales, Supervisors, managers and reinforces the fundamentals of success.
- Responsible for employee compliance to complete all training modules developed
- Analyzes information from a variety of sources (Guest complaints/compliments, NPR scores) to determine areas where training could be improved or developed to constantly improve guest service and weekly unlimited memberships.
- Serves as a member of the management Training Committee assisting with follow up on development and implementation of training objectives in the field to ensure the top principles are being enforced.
- Conducts training field audits, reporting results to upper management.
- Develops associate incentive programs, makes recommendations to improve existing incentive programs or implement new incentive programs
COMPENSATION: Competitive based on experience