We are looking for a Co-General Manager to help maintain superior customer service to our customers and to the business overall. Our goal is to conduct our business in an efficient and profitable manner, while intensifying customer satisfaction and loyalty. Our mission is to exceed the expectations of our customers every time they visit us.
We have a full service with detail area and two tunnels in an upscale demographic location. Day-to-day activities include training and supervising staff along with identifying and resolving customer concerns and complaints. Ideal candidates demonstrate a mechanical aptitude for equipment maintenance as well as organizational skills for the management of chemistry, wash supplies, and labor.
They are accountable to assist in the accurate reconciliation of all financial transactions, managing vendor relationships, and reviewing financial reports for correct disbursement of commissions and other incentives. This role leads marketing initiatives at the wash to drive revenue, promote fundraising opportunities, and direct updates to advertising platforms. Formal education is preferred, though not required.
Ideal candidate will be a tenacious individual who is not only customer service driven but technically inclined and able to lead by example. The perfect candidate for this position will also have experience working with equipment/machinery (but NOT required) and will not be apprehensive of occasionally getting dirty to get the job done.
We are searching for a driven individual capable of working efficiently and assist the General Manager.
Production/operations experience would be favorable. This is a face to face position with daily interaction with customers and employees (not a computer or data operation) in a fast paced environment.
Responsibilities would include but are not limited to:
• Outstanding communication ability - Bilingual a plus
• Open / Close and other daily operations
• Quick-thinking / problem solving
• Excellent organizational and leaderships skills
• A keen eye for detail
• Strong decision-making skills and a results-driven approach
• Ensure output meets quality standards
• Take ownership of customers issues and follow problems through to resolution to improve customer service experience and create engaged customers
• Keep accurate records and document customer service actions and discussions
• Inspect procedures of the entire cycle to ensure they are efficient
• Monitor the use of equipment to ensure it is well-maintained
• Familiarity with quality testing machines and systems
• Setting daily/weekly/monthly objectives and communicating them to employees
• Organizing workflow by assigning responsibilities and preparing schedules
• Overseeing and coaching employees Identify issues in efficiency and suggest improvements
• Train new employees on how to safely use machinery and follow procedures
• Enforce strict safety guidelines and company standards
$60,000 Salary - Bonus Potential $10,000
Profit Sharing will be part of the offer for the right person
Assistance with Health Benefits with co-pay
Free Car Washes