Position: Site Supervisor
Location: 114th and Center
We are searching for a motivated individual to develop their leadership potential with a fast-growing company that prides itself on promoting our leaders from within. Our Site Supervisor will work under the direction of their General Manager and hands-on alongside our tenured team to conduct business in an efficient and profitable manner in a fun, interactive atmosphere. You will be thoroughly trained on all aspects of our business including: utilizing our industry leading technology and equipment, performing each of the Associate roles at the location to allow you to lead and train by example and embracing our vision of providing memorable experiences to intensify GUEST satisfaction and loyalty.
Hourly with Overtime and advancement opportunities for the right individual
Bonuses and large Commissions potential
Free Car Washes and other automotive benefits
Who we are looking for?
An ideal candidate will have a strong desire to progress efficiently through our training program and be prepared to step confidently into a Supervisory role. Successful Supervisors will love working outdoors and will not be afraid of occasionally getting dirty to get the job done! Mechanical aptitude helpful. We expect you will share our passion for washing cars, creating memorable moments and our obsession with GUEST service!
You will be thoroughly trained in the following areas:
- Open/Close and other daily operations most shift will be 12 pm to 10 pm
- Ensure output meets quality standards
- Manage facility, chemistry, wash supplies and labor
- Enforce strict safety guidelines and company standards
- Monitor equipment and ensure proper maintenance
- Computer Experience – POS, Excel, E-mail, Text, etc.
- Organizing workflow throughout the day
- Overseeing and coaching Associates to identify issues in efficiency and suggest improvements
- Train new Associates on safe machinery use and follow procedures
- Accurate reconciliation evening financials
- Own GUEST issues, seek opportunities to improve GUEST service experiences and create engaged GUESTs
- Set objectives and communicate them to Associates
- Keep accurate records and document GUEST service actions and discussions
- Inspect procedures of the entire cycle to ensure they are efficient
- Strong desire and willingness to learn
- Self-motivated, energetic, takes initiative
- Outstanding communication skills
- Excellent organizational and leadership potential
- Keen eye for detail
- Strong decision-making skills with results-driven approach
- Supervisory experience a plus
- Mechanical aptitude helpful
- Must be willing to work outdoors for 7-10 hours per day performing production duties, along side co workers