Title: Manager in Training
Location: Omaha, NE - 404 S. Saddle Creek Road
Come join Russell Speeder's Car Wash, a national growing company, that has great starting pay with industry-leading training, appreciates hard work and extra effort. We are looking for high energy, hi-potential employees who are hands-on leaders, obsessed with delivering great customer service and love being outdoors.
If you enjoy a growing company that is a mechanical playground has great starting pay with industry-leading training, apply today at Russell Speeder's Car Wash. If you are driven, possess an unquestionable work ethic, can lead and inspire people to follow you, and wish to grow alongside our emerging company, please continue to read.
As a Manager-In-Training we are hiring you to eventually become a General Manager at one of our locations. Promotions are based on performance, not seniority.
YOU WILL RECEIVE:
* Great Earning Potential* Health Insurance subsidy * Paid Time Off (1 week after one year, 2 weeks two years, three weeks 3 years) * Paid Structured Training * Paid Uniforms *Career Growth* High Energy Environment* Hands on Leadership* Deliver great customer service* Love being outdoors* and of course free car washes*
This is a full-time position requiring a 50 hours a week. The best way to learn how to manage a car wash will be pending 30 days performing and learning all about our hourly positions. You’re responsible for the daily operations and profitability of the car wash.
Duties/responsibilities/prerequisites include, but not limited to:
• Mechanical Inclination. Dis-assembly and reassembly of machinery with understanding of how moving parts and pieces of equipment work. Maintenance of car wash equipment
• Basic knowledge of HR, scheduling of Associates, recruiting; terminations; HR documents; Payroll, Sales, Production, Volume Growth, Operations, Financial, P&L Responsibility, Bank Deposits, Daily, weekly and monthly reports
• Assure excellent customer experience for every customer, every time
• Management of a crew of 10-12 associates while anticipating and responding to customer demand in a business driven by weather
• Personally handle customer complaints or issues. Problem solving and critical reasoning skills needed.
• Constant training of associates
• Manage inventory/ordering
• Constant supervision and upkeep of premises
• Foster a team environment
• Previous car wash work experience not required
Russell Speeder’s performs a comprehensive background check on each candidate prior to employment and we are an Equal Opportunity/Drug Free workplace. You will need a valid driver’s license and clean driving record.