Assistant Manager Trainee- Full time- 50 Hours a Week
Location- Fairfield, CT
$ 45,000 plus Profit Sharing
Most of our General Managers at Russell Speeders Car Wash were internally developed from our Manager in Training program. Promotions based on performance, not seniority.
As a Manager-In-Training we are hiring someone to eventually become a General Manager at one of our 23 locations and we are constantly growing as a company.
This is a unique opportunity to grow your career and be in a position with great earning potential. We are currently hiring for extraordinary talent at our Fairfield location.
Must have mechanical inclination/aptitude - Profit & Loss Retail management experience preferred.
• Mechanical basic knowledge required.
• Management of a crew of 5-10 associates
• Assure excellent customer experience for every customer, every time
• Basic P&L responsibility
• Daily, weekly and monthly reports
• Personally handle customer complaints or issues
• Constant training of associates
• Manage inventory/ordering
• Constant supervision of others and upkeep of premises
• Previous car wash work experience not required
• Ability to supervise work of others
• Ability to learn quickly
• Effective oral and written communication skills
• Strong interpersonal skills
• To work as part of a team
• Must be able and willing to work flexible schedule
Valid Driver's License and clean driving record
• Working outdoors in all seasons and types of weather
• Constant standing, walking and bending
• Pushing and pulling, lifting or carrying 50 lbs.
Neat Appearance- No Visible Tattoos
YOU WILL RECEIVE:
Competitive Pay $45K annually + Profit sharing * Education Reimbursement subsidy * Great Earning Potential* Health Insurance subsidy * Paid Time Off * Paid Structured Training * Paid uniforms * Career Growth* High Energy Environment* Hands on Leadership* Deliver great customer service* Love being outdoors* Free Car Washes*
APPLY HERE- This is a two part application beginning with a survey assessment, Please complete both sections before submitting application.