Manager in Training
Location: Norwalk, CT
As a Manager-In-Training starting salary is 45,000 PLUS PROFIT SHARING FROM DAY ONE. We are hiring you to eventually become a General Manager at one of our locations. Promotions are based on performance, not seniority.
This is a full-time salaried position requiring a 50+hours a week. The best way to learn how to manage a car wash will be spending 30 days performing and learning all about our hourly positions. You're responsible for the daily operations and profitability of the car wash.
Profit Sharing starts the first day of employment.
Duties/responsibilities/prerequisites include, but not limited to:
- Mechanical Inclination/Aptitude. Dis-assembly and reassembly of machinery with understanding of how moving parts and pieces of equipment work
- Assure excellent customer experience for every customer, every time
- Management of a crew of 5-10 associates while anticipating and responding to customer demand in a business driven by weather
- Daily, weekly and monthly P&L responsibility
- Personally handle customer complaints or issues
- Constant training of associates
- Manage inventory/ordering
- Bank Deposits
- Constant supervision and upkeep of premises
- Scheduling of associates
Russell Speeder's performs a comprehensive background check on each candidate prior to employment and we are an Equal Opportunity/Drug Free workplace. You will need a valid driver's license and clean driving record.
COMPENSATION- $ 45,000 SALARY BASED ON 50 HOUR WORKWEEK- PROFIT SHARING STARTS DAY 1- PAID TRAINING-UNIFORM-MEDICAL bENEFITS WITH A CO-PAY AFTER 90 DAYS-Free Car Washes