Position: Detail Supervisor
Location: 118th and Dodge, Omaha, NE
If you are looking for a company that is growing, has great starting pay with industry-leading training, Russell Speeder's Car Wash will be your employer of choice.
If you are driven, possess an unquestionable work ethic, can lead and inspire people to follow you, and wish to grow alongside our emerging company, please continue to read.
As a Detail Supervisor we are hiring you to eventually become a Detail Manager at one of our locations. Promotions are based on performance, not seniority.
This is a full-time position requiring a 50+ hours a week. The best way to learn how to manage a car wash will be spending 30 days performing and learning all about our hourly positions. You are responsible for the daily operations of the detailing aspect of the car wash.
Duties/responsibilities/prerequisites include, but not limited to:
- Quality Inspections of all vehicles: Make recommendations and assign task to detailers
- Assure excellent customer experience for every customer, every time
- Management of a crew of 5-10 associates while anticipating and responding to customer demand in a business driven by weather
- P&L responsibility
- Daily, weekly and monthly reports
- Personally handle customer complaints or issues
- Constant training of associates
- Maintenance of car wash detailing equipment
- Manage inventory/ordering
- Constant supervision and upkeep of premises
- Foster a team environment
- Previous car wash work experience not required
Compensation: $15 an hour- Paid Training- Uniforms-Free Car Washes
Russell Speeder's performs a comprehensive background check on each candidate prior to employment and we are an Equal Opportunity/Drug Free workplace. You will need a valid driver's license and clean driving record.