Title: DETAIL MANAGER
Location: Avon, CT
265 W. Main St, Avon, CT
If you love cars, are really career driven, have experience with tools, possess an unquestionable work ethic, can SMILE, lead and inspire people to follow you and wish to grow alongside our emerging company then you maybe you are the DETAIL MANAGER we are seeking.
As our DETAIL MANAGER you will be working outdoors with your hands alongside our General Manager and our Detail Associates.
This is a full-time salaried, MANAGEMENT OPPORTUNITY, requiring a 55 hours and a 5 day workweek. The best way to learn how to manage a car wash business will be spending time performing and learning all about our hourly positions. You're responsible for the daily operations and profitability of the detail center.
Promotions are based on performance, not seniority.
Join us as we are hiring a career minded DETAIL MANAGER who is seeking a fast paced work environment, growth, opportunity and enjoys coming to work every day.
Duties/responsibilities/prerequisites include, but not limited to:
• Mechanical Experience. Disassembly and reassembly of machinery with understanding of how moving parts and pieces of equipment work. Additional mechanical training is offered to every Associate.
• SMILE and assure an excellent experience for every customer.
• Management of a crew of 5-10 associates while anticipating and responding to customer demand in a business driven by weather
• P&L responsibility. Additional training for everyone.
• Daily, weekly and monthly reports
• Personally handle customer complaints or issues
• Constant training of associates
• Maintenance of car wash equipment
• Manage inventory/ordering
• Constant supervision and upkeep of premises
• Scheduling of associates
• Foster a team environment
• Previous car wash work experience not required
Russell Speeder's performs a comprehensive background check on each candidate prior to employment and we are an Equal Opportunity/Drug Free workplace. You will need a valid driver's license and clean driving record.