Detailer - Must Have Valid Driver's License
Location: Bristol CT
You have probably never thought about working at a car wash, but here at Russell Speeder's we treat all our associates as family.
We offer growth, opportunity and a challenging, enjoyable work environment in order for you to enjoy coming to work every day. Everyone has the opportunity to make a career out of any position. While other companies are laying off or cutting salaries, we are growing and offering stability.
We provide independence and a stimulating, fast paced and fun work environment. You provide the competitive drive, outgoing nature, and the will to become the best associate we have.
Responsibilities and essential job functions include, but are limited to the following:
- Treat guests and fellow associates with honesty, integrity and commitment to our Guiding Principles.
- Maintain a calm demeanor during periods of high volume or unusual events to keep the location operating to its standards and to set a positive example to team members.
- Anticipate guest and store needs by constantly evaluating the environment and guests for visual cues.
- Assist and coach new detailer by positively reinforcing our Guiding Principles.
Contribute to a positive team environment by committing to our Associate Promise.
- Deliver VIP Service to all guests by being engaged with our guests needs and desires.
- Discover and respond to guest needs immediately with a smile and positive attitude.
Follow Russell Speeders guidelines and standards, including quality of service, guest focus and speed of service.
- Maintains a clean and organized workplace for our guests and team members satisfaction.
- Follow Safety guidelines to promote a safe workplace for guests and team members.
- Maintain regular and consistent attendance and punctuality.
- Work with a sense of urgency that demonstrates the value we place on our guests time.
- Provide quality detail service for our guests by adhering to all company training, guidelines and presentation standards.
- Ability to distinguish small imperfections in your work, such as, wax left on a vehicle, smudges on windows or painted surfaces, areas of missed vacuuming, etc.
- Ability to quality inspect your work as well as that of other team members.
- Adherence to our uniform and grooming standards.
- Housekeeping duties such as sweeping, moping, cleaning bathrooms, emptying trash, refilling supplies is expected throughout the day.