Title: STORE MANAGER IN TRAINING
Location: 114th & Center Omaha NE
Russell Speeder's has 23 US locations and added 5 locations in the last 2 years! Our business has won Omaha's Magazines "Best Car Wash" BEST OF OMAHA 7 years in a row.
Join us as we are hiring a career minded MANAGER IN TRAINING who is seeking a fast paced work environment, growth opportunity and enjoys coming to work every day.
If you are looking for a company that is growing, has great starting pay with industry-leading training, Russell Speeder's Car Wash will be your employer of choice.
As the MANAGER IN TRAINING you will be working outdoors with your hands alongside our General Manager and our Associates. If you have experience with tools, are driven, possess an unquestionable work ethic, can lead and inspire people to follow you and wish to grow alongside our emerging company then we should talk.
The MANAGER IN TRAINING we are hiring will learn to eventually become a General Manager at one of our locations. Promotions are based on performance, not seniority.
This is a full-time hourly position requiring a 50+hours a week. The best way to learn how to manage a car wash is to spend the first 12+ months performing the duties pf the line assocaites. You're responsible for the daily operations and profitability of the car wash.
Duties/responsibilities/prerequisites include, but not limited to:
- Mechanical Inclination.Disassembly and reassembly of machinery with understanding of how moving parts and pieces of equipment work
- Assure excellent customer experience for every customer, every time
- Management of a crew of 5-10 associates while anticipating and responding to customer demand in a business driven by weather
- P&L responsibility
- Daily, weekly and monthly reports
- Personally handle customer complaints or issues
- Constant training of associates
- Maintenance of car wash equipment
- Manage inventory/ordering
- Bank Deposits
- Constant supervision and upkeep of premises
- Scheduling of associates
- Foster a team environment
- Previous car wash work experience not required
Russell Speeder's performs a comprehensive background check on each candidate prior to employment and we are an Equal Opportunity/Drug Free workplace. You will need a valid driver's license and clean driving record.
Earn up to $55k per year ($20 an hour) plus 10+ Hours overtime each week - Full Time- Flexible Scheduling-Mandatory Sunday Monday and some early evenings – Free Car Wash Membership-Uniform-Paid Time off (after one year)- Paid Training
Medical Benefits with co-pay after 90 days-Uniform-Free Car Wash Membership-Paid Training- Paid Time Off after 1 year